We decided that since Kyle had an interview in SLC that we would make a day of it and go to the Zoo! It was so much fun! My family came up for Jared's birthday lunch and then they ended up going to the Zoo with us. I really enjoyed being with them, especially my dad. It is always memorable when my dad is able to join in the fun! I love you dad! Jen Cooper and her three Kids Luke, Alita and Anna were all able to come with us too. I was not able to get a group picture before they left but we sure had fun having them there! Thanks Jen! It was such a wonderful day to have thanks for everyone who made it so wonderful!
June 11, 2008
What a day :)
We decided that since Kyle had an interview in SLC that we would make a day of it and go to the Zoo! It was so much fun! My family came up for Jared's birthday lunch and then they ended up going to the Zoo with us. I really enjoyed being with them, especially my dad. It is always memorable when my dad is able to join in the fun! I love you dad! Jen Cooper and her three Kids Luke, Alita and Anna were all able to come with us too. I was not able to get a group picture before they left but we sure had fun having them there! Thanks Jen! It was such a wonderful day to have thanks for everyone who made it so wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Thanks for involving us in your fun. As for no group picture, I'm sure Alita wouldn't of felt up to it LOL. Sorry we were all over the place. I hope we didn't ruin any of it for you. Thanks agian for inviting us. We did have a good time!
FUN I think landon would love to go to the zoo! kaden looks like he is getting mauled in some of the pictures. It looks like you had a great time, and dana you always look so good!
what a fun trip! I am sure that your little guy LOVED the zoo!
Post a Comment