June 17, 2008
A NEW JOB!!!!
Well all of our prayers were answered this week when Kyle got his new job and we found an apartment in Bountiful! We are so excited to be closer to all of our family and friends. Kyle went in for an interview yesterday and they offered him a job on the spot! He is really excited and is looking forward to all the "work" that they have for him! Last night I was so excited that I started our apartment shopping right away. Today I got up and called a good handful of places and then Kyle and I went and looked at some places. We looked at 2 places and by the third we found what we wanted. It was a lot better than we thought!!! Well I guess all I can really say is THANKS for all the prayers that were said in our behalf! We are excited and looking forward to what the future will bring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
YAY! WE are so happy for you! (and a little sad, but we will catch up one day). So when do you move then? Congrats Kyle!!
Great! way to go kyle. I am so happy for you, hopefully soon you will be in your own house to. Oh yeah no more cocroaches!!!
Congratulations! We're glad you know where you're going now. We miss you tons! Continue to update us.
Post a Comment