June 15, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun!

I know we are way to silly!
Glow in the dark bowling! Tons of fun!
Ariel and I made this fun hat for Kate to wear all night. It is kinda hard to see but the sign on the top says "Birthday Girl" It actually came in handy because we got a cheap game of bowling and some free prizes because it was her Birthday! Thanks for being a good sport Kate! I hope it was a memorable Birthday! LOL
Logan Summer Fest


This weekend was so much fun! My little sis Ariel was here and we got to spend time with her and do some fun things. We went to the Logan city summer fest and we played games and watched some fun movies. On Friday it was my firend Kate's Birthday and so we had the great idea to go bowling and rollerblading at the Fun Park here in Logan. The bowling was fun kate totally kicked our butts! Then against my better judgement I went roloer blading. LOL :) I have not been roller blading in years!!!! At first it was a little rough but after about 10 minutes I got comfortable and it started to be really fun. So then I had this great idea to have a race with Ariel! Kate went to one end to judge who the winner is and Ariel and I went to the other. We started off slow but got faster and faster! I accidentally misjudged where I needed to slow down and I ened up body checking the wall! It hurt as bad but I could not stop laughing! I was just picturing in my mind how rediculous that must have looked to everyone else! :( Then about 30 minutes later kate and I heard this scream from across the scating rink. We turned around and it was Ariel! She was laying on the floor spread eagel and her hair was in her face. I was laughing so hard I could barly make it over to see if she was ok. We finally got her up and we all sat down and laughed for a good 20 minutes. Now I feel really bad for laughing because come to find out she bruised he tail bone pretty bad and she spent the rest of the night moving around like a little grandma! LOL All in all it was a fun night that I will forever remember next time I even think about roller blading. LOL ;0 (Sorry I forgot to get pictures rollerblading.)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So fun! i wish I could have been there to see the body checking of the wall. Sorry Ariel for the tail bone OUCH. I love the silly pictures and my favorite is Kaden's shirt.