

I cannot help but laugh when I see these pictures! 2 nights ago Kyle and I decided that it would be fun to play a one and one game of basketball with Kaden’s little hoop. We raised it up as high as it would go and moved some furniture and played one on one! We were laughing so hard! Kyle kicked my butt in that so I asked him to play me in PIG. So he played me, and guess who won? ME! All in all it was a pretty silly night but it was something that I will definitely remember! LOL Thanks for the great fun hunny!
2 comments:
How fun! You two have such a great imagination. I would never had thought. Fun post. I can totally understand why you say you will never forget it.
What a cute little boy you have. He looks like his daddy I think. I hope you are doing well. Your family is beautiful. Its amazing how quickly they grow up - My little boys are changing everyday and I cant believe it.
Post a Comment