June 23, 2008

Our last BBQ in Logan! :()


I made all the kids a special treat of pudding oreo's and gummy worms. It was so much fun but a really big mess. Sorry!! LOL
They really had fun though!
Kadens friends~ Melynda, Belle, Kennedi, Brooklin, Kaden, Hayden

This weekend was tons of fun and hard work. We finally got most of the house packed! Now we just have odds and ends to get in a box and that is more annoying to me than anything. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do right? Lol so this weekend we invited all of our friends that we have become really close to the last 2 years and we had a nice BBQ. It was so fun to have one last party with everyone I really care about here. Moving has definitely become bitter sweet for me. We have met so many great friends up here in Logan that have really influenced our lives for the good. There are a few that are not in the picture that Kyle and I also wanted to mention that have been such great friends Tyler and Amber Sorensen and Brett and Emily Hamilton. I just wanted to thank these families for all the love and kindness that they have shown us and for the great examples they are to us of the kind of friends and family we hope to be to others. WE LOVE YOU GUYS! WE WILL MISS YOU! THANKS FOR EVEYTHING!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

WOW! I'm so glad things worked out for you guys, you totally deserve it! You know, you were alot closer to us in Washington when you lived in Logan... JK. I'm glad for the both of you, I'm coming to Utah August 25-September 3. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! I'll call you when I get there. LOVE YOU!