August 3, 2010

A NEW ERA

My family and the outlook facilitators. :)


This weekend one of the greatest weekends of my life. Almost everyone in my family was able to go to The Power of Choice weekend for Outlook. I was a mentor for the weekend and I talked my dad to bringing the family and I talked Kyle and Kristine into coming also. It was so amazing sit back and watch this program work for individuals in my family. It was so interesting because most of my family members went kicking and screaming. My Mom,Preston and Kyle especially. I knew they were not happy about being there but they did it because it was so important to me. :) About half way through the first day things started to change and my mom and siblings were making comments and really started to get into the class. As they applied the things that were talked about they really started to see the difference and the power of this class. I have to say by the second day I was just BEAMING in excitement for the things that they felt and the things they had found that needed to be changed so they could be the people God intended. By Saturday they were all different people. All I heard was gratitude for the things that they learned and for the class and the things it has brought into their lives.
On Sunday my family all gathered together and talked about this being a New Ear in all our lives. A time to get back to the basics. Getting back to family and the gospel and learning who we really are and our purpose here on earth. Life is truly a gift. Before you know it your time could be up. So why not live life with PASSION and with no regrets now instead of waiting for the "right time". I want to say thanks to all my family and especially to Kyle for stretching themselves, and for bringing me pure joy this weekend. LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: