So some of you have asked about my tiara that I was wearing in a picture in my last post and now I am ready to share. Like I have said before I am in the process of taking a class called Power 90. This class is helping me pin point negative beliefs I have about myself and change them. It has been very life changing for me because there are beliefs that I have been holding onto that I did not even know were affecting me so very much. One of the big ones that recently worked through was I am forgotten. This was really affecting how I was as a mom and a wife and it showed up in many friendships and other relationships I have had. So after going through the process and tracking and figuring out many parts of this belief I replaced the negative one with I am majestically memorable.After talking with one of the facilitators of the Outlook class and talking to them about this new belief they challenged me to wear this tiara for a whole week everywhere I go. It was so hard at first! I wore it to church and to a budget meeting, and to the store. I got tons of interesting reactions. If anyone asked me why I was wearing it I told them "it's because I am majestic and memorable." I have to say that by the end of the week after doing this and writing down the proof that I am memorable that negative belief I have always known was gone!! It has really changed my life especially in the mom category. It is amazing the things I am finding about myself as I go through this process of changing my beliefs. I feel so in control of my life and where I want to go and what I want out of life. I actually feel like I have to choice. I have the tools to change any outcome that I don't like about myself simply by using this process and tools I have learned.
Kyle and I have both taken these classes and I can honestly say that life has never been better for us. We still have our ups and downs but now we know what to do when those downs come. IT IS SO POWERFUL!
NOW I KNOW THAT I AM MAJESTICALLY MEMORABLE!






2 comments:
So is this the company you've started working for then? That's great. I'm glad you feel better, and I'm glad you don't feel forgotten anymore. :)
Yes this is the company that I just started to work for. I am starting at this point on their sales team and a mentor. I plan on working my way up to facilitator because I am so passionate about what they teach. It my marrige quit a bit. It's been amazing!
Post a Comment