
So my friend posted thing on her blog about her husband and you all know how much I LOVE talking about Kyle. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for what an amazing husband/father he is! I am always trying to find ways to tell him and show him how amazing he truly is! ( It's hard for him to see what I see) So here is to you HUNNY!
1. Where did you meet your husband? Snow College baby!!
2. How long did you date before you married? Well we started out as good friends. Then we started to date. So 11 months
3. How long have you been married? 3 years 4 months and 15 days! They best years of my life thus far!!
4. What does he do that surprises you? He will clean the whole house while I am gone! I love that! What husbands do that?? LOL :0 I know he's a keeper!
5. What is his favorite feature? His big lips!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He can always make me laugh. Sometimes it can be irritating when I want to be mad at him! Really anytime he wants to he can usually make me laugh. I always tell him that this is one of the reasons why I married him. I am always a happier person when I can laugh everyday!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Yes! it is really more funny than cute! :) He has always called me goose. It comes from the butt grabbing incident when we first met. I think everyone has heard it so I wont write it. ( It is still my most embarrassing moment )
8. What is his favorite food? Pizza, Steak and potatoes, Brats
9. What is his favorite sport? Tennis and basketball
10. When & where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was a few weeks after we officially started dating. We were in my apartment and we just had finished watching Spiderman. I was sitting on the floor facing him talking and he was on the couch. He kissed me and honestly is scared me to death! LOL ;)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We really enjoy watching The Office and Heroes together. We also really have a lot of fun when we are in public to sit and watch people around us and make up life stories for the people we see. Kyle is really good at it!! He always makes me laugh!
12. Do you have any children? Yes our precious boy Kaden. He is the spitting image of Kyle! Sometimes it really scares me how alike they are. Oh and another boy getting ready to come in March! YUPEE!!!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? I don't know if this counts but he is the master of deals and getting things for free! He has got the Xbox and a number of games, a 500GB hard drive,
14. Who said I love you first? He did! I remember that day like it was yesterday! I still get butterflies talking about it!
15. What is his favorite music? He does not really prefer one over the other but he really likes listening to 107.9.
16. What do you admire most about him? Oh man this one might take a while. His humility, his sense of humor, his dedication to be a hard worker, the naturally great father he is, his absolute dedication to the gospel, his complete dedication to me as his wife, his willingness to be open and talk with me, his patience with all my faults! I really love and admire everything about him. The good and the bad all of that makes him who he is.
17. What is his favorite color? I don't think he really has one
18. Will he read this? Maybe;~)
19. Who do you tag? I really would like to read from Jenn Cooper, Erin Jensen, Katelyn Risenmay and whoever else wants!!






3 comments:
Hey Dana!! I am SO glad that you found our blog and left a comment! I also love that you stole the husband tag...I stole it from Heather, so it's free game! I am so excited for you that you are prego again, congrats! I will definitely check your blog often for updates. I hope all is going well for you guys!
Thanks for tagging me. A couple of my friends have done this tag. The funny thing is I have already done it but I have it scheduled to publish on our Anniversary. So please don't think I don't like tags. This one will be coming on the 30th. Can't wait to see you this week!!!
That is so cute, I'm going to do the same thing about my husband. I don't think I tell him enough how much I appreciate him and love him. This will be a good way to remind him!
Post a Comment