Kaden playing with Troy and Mallory's new puppies! He could not leave them alone!
The Fam eating Thanksgiving dinner!
We were down in Ephraim this year for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun because we were able to see be with kyle's family and my family. We stayed at the Sorensen's house and traveled back and forth to my aunts house. We traveled down Tuesday to spend some time with Kyle's family before my family came. We had a nice dinner with all of Kyle's family the night before Thanksgiving. That was really fun for us to be with everyone. Thanks Sherry for that nice dinner! Because we went down early I was able to go and help my aunt get ready for Thanksgiving by helping her cook some pies and other desserts. I really loved doing that. We also spent a lot of time playing cards with my family. Wednesday night everyone in my extended family came down to Ephraim and we stayed up playing games until about 12:00 am. We had a lot of fun Thanksgiving Day eating and playing games. We even went over to the church and played volleyball and basketball. Then the day after Thanksgiving Nanette and I threw a bridal shower for Sarah our soon to be sister in law. We had a blast with that! We are all really excited to have a new addition to the family. (Sorry no pictures of the shower) All in all in was a great week!
Then after we got home a settled in we got our Christmas stuff out! We set up our tree and all our other little things. It was so much fun to be able to do that as a family. Kaden is old enough that this year is the first year that it was really fun for him. I really love the holidays because they are full of family traditions and everyone is so focused on Christ and their families. I hope to make putting up the Christmas tree a tradition that our family will do together every year!






6 comments:
OOO How fun! I like your tree. And too bad we didn't live in Ephraim still for Thanksgiving huh? ^_^
The picture where Kaden is smiling is so cute.
My daughter loves dogs too and I'm sure she'd love one, but I'm sure not ready for one.
I'm glad you had a great turkey day. The tree looks awesome. Kids are sure fun at this age enjoy it!
I loved putting up our tree, Landon is just so facinated with everything. Just like you I love the holidays and the chance to spend it with family.
Looks like y'all had so much fun! Your tree looks great, too :)
I love the first picture of you guys where Kaden's smiling!
Post a Comment