The boys
Well I forgot to blog this and I just remembered when I was looking at our pictures. 2 weekends ago we were able to go to Logan and attend Kaylon's (Kyle's cousin) wedding. It was really nice for us to go back to Logan and see all of our good friends. Kyle and I realized how mush we really miss Logan. Now it wouldn't be a trip if we didn't forget something! We got there early so we could make it to the temple on time and I realized that I forgot my recommend. So we went to the temple as fast as we could and they had to call my Bishop. There was so miss communication with where we were living and so it took about 20 minutes for them the get a hold of our Bishop. Needless to say almost didn't make it!! They held the wedding just for a second and I got in! I was so happy to be there. I love going to other Temple marriages with Kyle. It reminds me a lot of when we were married and what an exciting day that was. The only difference is that I actually can really listen instead of being distracted by all the excitement! LOL:) I hope that's not just me that feels that way. Oh and we did want to say thanks to Derrick and Erin for letting us stay at there house! Erin I love you so much and I am grateful for your friendship:)
Anyways later that night we were able to get together with Neal and his soon to be wife Sarah. Just a little side story so you all know what the pictures up top are.... While we were waiting for Neal we sat out in our car and let kaden pretend drive. He really loves to mess with the CD player and things. Anyways he has started this new thing where he will honk the horn to the car and then wave out the window to anyone or no one. It makes me laugh so hard. I think that he got it from me because I do that a lot to people we know. I just thought it was a funny story!
So when Neal got home we all went to Wendy's for some cheap food and then we went black light bowling! It was so much fun! It was Kaden's first time bowling so it was really fun for us to watch him! He really enjoyed every minute of it. He even lifted his own ball half the time. I think the hardest part was being patient enough to wait for his turn! LOL :) The people next to us really thought he was funny too because he was dancing all over to the loud music that was playing. It was a really fun night! Thanks Neal and Sarah for making it a fun weekend for us!
The last thing that we were so excited to be able to do ( I wish I would have taken a picture) was to visit with our good friends the Lamberts!!! Mike was our home teacher for the time that we were in Logan and really the best we have ever had. We really have missed the Lamberts and the great friends they are to have. There are the kind of friends that we feel so lucky to have. They are great examples to us of what we hope to be as a couple and as parents! We hope you guys know how mush we love you and pray for you! Good Luck with everything that you are doing!
SORRY THIS WAS SO LONG!! lol ;) we just have so much love for all of our good friends!






3 comments:
Sounds like a great visit. I love getting together with good friends and family.
Looks like you had so much fun! Hey, I would love to hear some of your weird date stories if you're volunteering them! I had one guy take me to a church dinner/concert thing. He was Baptist. I was just like, are you trying to get me killed?
Dana it looks like we bowled in the same lane during both of our visits to logan. Kaylee just hung around the bowling balls on the return rack, until we put a ball on the ground for her. It was so funny- she was kicking a 12lb bowling ball around.
Post a Comment