August 6, 2008

Well you all guessed it! We are expecting!! :) LOL

Wow things have been so busy the past month! There is so much that I want to write about and as soon as I get my camera back I will remember more that I need to write but for now this will have to do.

So for all who can't tell by the baby ticker we are expecting a little one this March! Kyle and I are really excited! We prayed for a while about it and I was feeling really nervous about having another. Then in Relief Society lesson I had I felt the strongest feeling I have ever had in my life that we need to have another. So I talked to Kyle and we decided it was the right thing to do. So ya 7 months later here we are. It seems like it took forever because we had Kaden after only a month of trying. Over the 7 months of trying and with a lot of faith and prayers I feel like this is what I need to do and Heavenly Father will bless us for following the prompting to have another child. We are really excited and nervous to see what it will be like to have 2! But I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the blessing it is to be able to bring a child into this world. I am so grateful that he is entrusting us one of his precious spirits! I have such a strong testimony of the great calling I have as a mother. I know there is eternal power and influence in Motherhood. I hope Heavenly Father knows that I am doing the best I know how and I will keep doing all that I know how if he will make up for the rest. Everything else is going well I will write more when I have pictures to post!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

CONGRAT'S!!! This baby is so lucky to be coming to such a great family!

Angie said...

Congratulations! I'm really excited for you. It's great having two. There is still two of you(husband and you). It is when you are out numbered. But there isn't anything better than kids!!

Kellie said...

Yay! Congratulations, Dana! That is so exciting :o) I'm not pregnant (thank goodness, right!) but your post was really inspiring. I sure do miss you and your cute family!