July 14, 2008

No pictures

Sorry something is wrong with the uploader for the pictures! I will have them posted asap!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I just found your blog I wished you would have told me. Congrats on the job and the move. I'm really excited for you that is a great step to be done with school and moving on. You little one is getting so big. We are still on wait with Emily. I look forward to keeping up with you events.

Sorensen Family said...

Dana! congratulations! I just saw the ticker. how are you feeling? who is your doc.? give us all the details! HOW EXCITING!!!

Angie said...

So I see the counter, I guess that means that you PREGO! Congrates! I'm very excited for you!!!!!! Can you believe that you are about to have 2 kids? It seems just like yesterday we were still in high school! I miss you!