Kyle, Kaden and I all went to my first Doctors appointment yesterday! It was so much fun! I had been talking to Kaden all day about how we are going to see the baby and hear its heart beat! He talked about it all the way there. I really like my doctor and everyone in the office is really nice! The Doctor was great and sat down with us in his office and asked us if we had any concerns or questions. Then I went through all the usual examinations and then we went in and got to see and hear the baby! It finally seems real to me! The doctor said that everything looks and sounds right. I am measuring to date and everything. The baby is now the size of a fig. (Hence the picture at the top) My official due date is March 23, 2008! What a great month! LOL We are all just really excited that all is well and in the next 7 months we will have a new little one in our home. Thanks for everyone’s love and support! We will keep you posted! Oh and dont forget to vote on what you think we are having! There is a poll on the right hand side just above the babyticker.
August 29, 2008
Our first Doctors Apointment!!
Kyle, Kaden and I all went to my first Doctors appointment yesterday! It was so much fun! I had been talking to Kaden all day about how we are going to see the baby and hear its heart beat! He talked about it all the way there. I really like my doctor and everyone in the office is really nice! The Doctor was great and sat down with us in his office and asked us if we had any concerns or questions. Then I went through all the usual examinations and then we went in and got to see and hear the baby! It finally seems real to me! The doctor said that everything looks and sounds right. I am measuring to date and everything. The baby is now the size of a fig. (Hence the picture at the top) My official due date is March 23, 2008! What a great month! LOL We are all just really excited that all is well and in the next 7 months we will have a new little one in our home. Thanks for everyone’s love and support! We will keep you posted! Oh and dont forget to vote on what you think we are having! There is a poll on the right hand side just above the babyticker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I love that you have a picture of a fig! That is so exciting that you got to hear the heartbeat and see the baby! Yay!
Hi Dana! Congrads on your pregnancy! That's very exciting!
Aren't those appt. fun?! I'm glad all is going well for you it is such a relief. I can't wait to hear what it is!
Yahoo!!! I am so happy for you guys. Kayden will be an awesome big bro! Can you say PARTY!?!?! We need to get planning...so let's get together ASAP! Love ya!
Sorry I spelled Kaden's name wrong...Thank you so much for coming to see me at work last night. It definitely made my whole day!! Love ya and can't wait for the big party...7 days and counting...
Post a Comment