August 11, 2008

Bear Lake Trip

What cute boys!!!
Kyle Kocherhans getting some awesome air! We had so much fun on the BOAT!
Kyle asked me to help him put some sunscreen on! LOL I thought it was funny!
Kaden had so much fun with all of his aunts and uncles! He especially loved running around all day in the great outdoors! LOL
Playing signs! It was so much fun playing with Tyler, Dalin and Kyle!


We had so much fun at Bear lake this year! Kaden loved being outdoors! I could barely get him to sleep he just loved playing so much! Some fun highlights of the trip for me was the late night games of Signs and Mafia. Going with Dalin, Tyler and Kyle Kocherhans out on the morning ride. They all decided it would be fun to get matching speedo's we were all laughing so hard. (For more pictures on that you will have to go and check out the Parker blog as soon as we get them on there.) I also really enjoyed the late movies on the projector screen. Particularly the night that we watched Dan in Real Life with my mom! She loves that movie and it makes it so much more fun watching it with her. The other thing that was really fun was everyone eating the 28 in pizza! That was crazy and I am really surprised that there was some left over with the way that the Parker's eat. LOL :) All in all my favorite thing that we did at Bear Lake was the family testimony meeting. I was so impressed with Tyler and Dalin and their testimonies of the importance they feel it is to go on their mission. I loved Preston's testimony on the importance of having our family together and the importance of our family unit. I really loved hearing from Kyle and his testimony of the blessing that come from serving a mission. I also enjoyed Ariel's testimony and how she talked about every person there and how important they are to her. I really believe that this has strengthened our family for the good and I look forward to many more trips like this one to Bear Lake. Thanks so much Dad and Mom for all you do to make Bear Lake fun and a tradition that keeps our family close! I love you so much for all you have sacrificed to have these times together. It has definitely kept this family together and I am sure will in the future! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: