February 16, 2008

Valentines

Well I have been trying to figure out a better way to post a lot of pictures at one time so I am just now writing about out Valentines Day! A lot went on this weekend so here we go... The day before Valentines Kaden had his first nursery valentine activity. It was so much fun to watch him interact with all the kids. We got there and they had tons of sugar cookies for all the kids to decorate. Kaden really enjoyed doing what all the other big kids where doing. Best of all he loved eating all the different candies they had. Then they had a little bean bag toss and Kaden really did get how to do it but he had fun trying! Then they just let all the children run around and do what they want. Kaden was really funny because he would play with the kids he knew but he would stay really close by. (I think we really need to start playing with more kids) Then the next day on Valentines Kyle got up with Kaden and let me sleep in a little. Then I got up and made a Valentine heart breakfast for Kyle. (Thanks for the fun heart shape pancake tin Sherry!) Then Kyle brought me home some flowers and chocolates and a huge bear for Kaden. Kaden loves that bear he has been playing with it every since Kyle walked in the door. It is bigger than his so he can't really carry it but Kyle has taught him to body slam and so he just wrestles with it. The rest of the night I spent decorating cupcakes with Erin Jensen because Kyle had so much stuff to do. Erin just bought this cake decorating set so we just played around and had so much fun using our creative minds to make our masterpieces. Lol:) I will put more pictures of that up later! Then for our Valentines Kyle and I went out last night. We went to Sizzler and to a movie with some free movie tickets we got from Kyle work. It was really nice to get out and spend some time with Kyle and just talk. I really cherish the times we get to go out together!

No comments: