Well as all of you can tell with my slideshow post I am very new at this! LOL! To view the slide show you have to click on the little white line next to the button that says "get your own" and it will take you to view the slide. Sorry!!!
I am the wife of a wonderful man who works hard and takes great care of me and our little family. He is the man of my dreams and so much more. I am a mother of three precious boys. They are the light of my life. I am a stay at home mom and a facilitator/speaker at Outlook Development who is learning really what it takes to balance all the things that life brings. I am passionate about helping people achieve and live the life they were born to love! I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe with all my heart that true happiness in life comes from knowing the Lord's plan for you and keeping His Commandments. I love life and I am looking forward to all the things that it will bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment