February 22, 2008

Kaden's new favorite toy!

Kyle wanted me to mention to everyone the great shirt that Kaden is wearing! LOL He got the shirt for Kaden before he was even born and he finally fits in it. Kyle actually has a matching one.


This is Kaden’s new favorite toy! He loves playing in this laundry basket! Who cares about all the fun toys we have when there is a laundry basket right?? LOL! Last night Kyle and Kaden had so much fun playing. Kyle would push Kaden around and Kaden would laugh and laugh. Then Kyle would push Kaden by the door and then hide and pop out at him. They had so much fun! (I had even more fun watching them;) Then all day today Kaden was pushing the basket around everywhere he went the basket went. Then it was time for a snack and where did he want to eat it? The basket of course! Today really was a fun day with him.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't believe how big he looks, especially in that first picture. I love seeing his little personality.