February 6, 2008

New addition to the Family!


This is our newest addition to the Sorensen Family. Kaden has really shown a lot of interest in animals the past month. So the cheapest pet we could find is this little Beta fish. We named him Logan and Kaden has been having so much fun watching him swim and helping us feed him. Kaden is constantly asking for us to hold him up to see Logan! It has been really fun to have a little pet around!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I kind of think our boys look alike in that picture. I think it's so cute how Kaden loves that fish. I really like your new background too! If you want, you can send me a picture and I can make you a banner at the top.

Nanette said...

Thanks for keeping a block Dana!! A few of my other friends have done the same and I love being able to keep up on their little families and see how they're growing up. Kaden is getting bigger and bigger all the time. I can hardly believe it!