
Kate and Parker

The Lambert family



We took a couple trips to Bear Lake this summer to a cabin we have access to.
Kaden absolutely loved every minute of our time there.
Kaden spent all the time he could in the water and Kyle, Parker and I spent time on the beach in the shade. It was so fun and relaxing to be there as a family.
Kaden had tons of fun playing with uncle Jared and aunt
Shaless. Although I don't have pictures
Kaden has so much fun when Jared is around. We also had some time to visit our old friends Mike and Shannon and their family. We always look forward to stopping in Logan to see them and their cute family. I also spent a little more time than we thought up there picking
raspberries for my dad to sell. During that time my old friend Kate came and spent the night playing games with us. It was so much fun to spend some time with her again.
2 comments:
How fun!! I totally miss Logan! Gotta love those Lamberts! You have such a darling family!
Fun! I miss Bear Lake. And I'm jealous you got to see the Lamberts! Your boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment