July 15, 2009

4 years and all eternity to go!

Kyle surprised me with beautiful flowers and a very thoughtful card. It made the day special.

I had a cookie bouquet delivered to Kyle at work. These were the two cookies that ate together.



























Kyle and I just celebrated 4 years of marriage! It was an interesting celebration but that is life I guess. We celebrated by taking a family trip to Bear Lake. For the most part it was relaxing. Kaden had a very hard time sleeping so that made things difficult but it was still fun. We went to a play and dinner at pickleville playhouse one night. Then spent another day at the beach. Kaden really loved the beach. He really love chasing after all the birds that he could find. While Kyle and I spent most of our time relaxing and listening to Harry Potter audio book. ( We were trying to get through it before we go and see it opening night.) It was a much needed family get away.


Kyle and I agree that the last four years have been some of the best years of our lives thus far. Looking back we cannot believe how fast these four years have gone. We have grown as a couple and still are learning more about eachother everyday. I am so grateful for Kyle and the man he is. I am grateful that he works so hard so that I can fulfill my dream to be home with my kids.



















2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy anniversary! miss you guys! I hope there are more posts coming so I can see what you have been up to!

The Williamsons said...

Happy anniversary! It sounds like you had a blast! :)