Today was a very productive day! I got everything ready and cleaned for the baby to come. I also sanitised ALL of Kaden's toys. It took forever to dry them all but I think that it was needed. I filled the bath tub full four different time to get them all but it is done! It is worth knowing that everything is clean when Parker comes. As you can see in the pictures we have all Parker's things set up in our room. I even have a bag packed to go to the hospital this time! Everything is ready to go now we are just waiting on him to come! That is the hardest part but I guess there is an end in site with the induction date on Monday! YA!!!!!!! We are all getting very excited to welcome our new little boy. I have to admit that I am more nervous with the induction planned than I was before when I didn't know. I think that in the long run I will be happier though.
Oh I also have started a list of some of my favorite sites for Moms! (Scroll down on the left side) You all have to check them out. They are really great sites to help with many different aspects of Motherhood. I will be adding more as I come up on them.






7 comments:
You look so cute! I'm glad you posted that picture, because you really look beautiful! cant wait for him to be here him and wes can be pals :) Good luck and I know everything will go perfect!
I think you look awesome for being ready to pop! I hope all is going well today! Good Luck!
You look great! I am so excited and can't wait to meet Parker!
YAY!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet PArker and Im going to bring you dinners and deserts and candy!
You look so cute. SO it sounds like you may have the baby all ready?? Awesome! Hope it all went well. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!! :)
You look awesome! You totally have that Pregnant Glow! Pregnancy is totally worth it! Good luck with everything on Monday!
Congrats! I Loved being induced no trips to the hospital just to get sent home, no suprises, every thing was ready to go and we went. Deffinantly the way to go. Now if only I could convince my doctor to induce me this time.... we will have to see! We would love details if you want to give them! P.s. I think you look GREAT!
Post a Comment