We have had some great news this week! KYLE GOT A JOB!!! He was offered a full time position at Free Linc in Orem. They are giving him salary pay that we feel is very generous so I guess they really like him. It is a great company that is really looking to grow and expand a lot this year. If you want to take a look this is the official website is http://freelinc.com/ .
Looking back on the last few stressful months I really can see how and why this all needed to happen. OPSGEAR was a great company to work for and Kyle loved every minute of it. The only let down was that Kyle was not really getting what he was worth with his experience and degree. This caused a lot of stress and worry for us as we were trying to prepare to have another little one. We have been able to see through out this ordeal of having to find a new job that Heavenly Father was preparing the way for us to expand our family. We really do feel that everything has worked out with insurance, work, and housing because we have done what the Lord has asked of us. We are far from perfect but I have a testimony that when we do it the Lords way however unknown and scary it may be it will all work together for our good. From this experience I feel that Kyle and I are closer than ever and that we have a renewed testimony of Proverbs 3: 5 &6 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
I know when we do this that life will bring so much more joy in times of trial. I know without a doubt that the Lord is aware of each one of us and wants us to succeed in all we are doing. I have a fervent testimony of the importance of motherhood. I know that being a mother is one of the most important things I will do here on earth. I know that our Heavenly Father is there waiting for us to ask for help as we take on the great responsibilities of motherhood. He knows our little ones better than we do. If we turn to him there will be great peace and comfort that will come. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and the true joy it brings to my life. I am so very grateful to have such a wonderful husband that works so hard so that I can be the mother I have always dreamed. He is so patient with me and all of my imperfections. I want you to know Kyle that I love you with all of my heart and I feel so blessed to have a husband like you.
Thanks to everyone who has kept us in there prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! What a relief you must be feeling. I so enjoyed your testimony. We all have struggles of some time and I appreciated hearing your testimony it has helped me! Thank you I'm so grateful your prayers have been answered!
YEAH!!! It is always so comforting to know that something really was in store for you and your family. I'm sure you are feeling very blessed! Love you and your family!!!!!!
Yay! I'm so happy for y'all:) Full time job and great pay! Plus only a couple weeks to go with the baby. I love reading your blog and reading your testimony. You are always so uplifting. Thanks!
YAY Im sooo happy for you guys! Im so happy things worked out!
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS! THAT IS SO AWESOME!
Congrats on the Job! What a relief for both of you:)
Hooray! We are so happy for you! Congrats! Lots of cool things happening in your cute family.
That is great guys. It looks like it would be fun work for Kyle. We are glad you guys are happy. We too feel like we have been blessed and have overcome trials to recently get a job so we know what you are talking about.
Congrats! So will you still be covered by medicaid or does will Kyle's work pick it up?
Kyles insurance does not start until April 1st. Medicaid said that because we have the the pre-natal medicaid I am covered and so is the baby for a year after birth no matter what. We are very ahppy about that!!
Post a Comment