January 23, 2009

Just some thoughts ;)

Well I got a number of comments asking questions about where we moved. So for those of you who don't know we moved our family to Orem. Right now we are living in my parents basement apartment. We moved in on the 22nd and 23rd of December. We are finally getting everything settled in and all the home decorations put up! We plan to stay here for at least a year. One of the biggest reasons why we moved here is because Kyle was able to get some contracting work at a place called Freelinc in Orem. Freelinc is hoping to higher him full time in the next month or so. There are some other options opening up here through some different people that we have met. We are very hopeful that Kyle will be able to get on full time somewhere really soon!

As for everything else Kaden is talking up a storm and he really thinks he is the boss of everyone in the house. LOL :) I am feeling like any pregnant women does I have major back pains and I toss and turn most of the night. I have nine weeks until we will hopefully have a healthy little addition to our family. We have decided to name him Parker Jay or J. Sorensen. We have not decided yet on how we will do his middle name. I am getting really excited and nervous to see the difference between Kaden and Parker. Kaden is a very even tempered little boy. He is a WONDERFUL sleeper and just an all around easy child. I am really praying that Parker will be similar in those ways. I think that thing that I just really want is for Parker to be a snugly baby. Kaden has become a lot better since he was born but I still have to steal kisses and hugs sometimes. LOL :) We will try a little better to keep everyone up to date with the things that are going on in our family.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the new background. I hope you knkow we continue to pray for you every day.
As for how to do Parker's middle name, go with J. That is how Grandpa Cooper, Landon, and Luke have it. They could start up the J club. I just can't wait to see that little man:)
We need to try and get some girl time in before you fall so in love with Parker that others will have to take a back burner(how it should be).

Angie said...

I'm glad you have a job and it is great to be by family! Keep us up to date our prayers are with you!

Kellie said...

That's exciting that Kyle could get hired full time soon! Yay! We'll keep praying that he does. Sorry about all the end of the pregnancy woes :p but I love the name Parker. It is really interesting to look at my three kids and see their similarities and differences. I could tell before each was born that they had different personalities and so far they really do.

Emily Hamilton said...

We're excited to see pictures of little Parker in 9 weeks. Hope you can get some good sleep until then. We miss you guys! :) Sorry we didn't get to see you at Christmas. I got sick and things were crazy with the holiday.

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Dana- trust you to find the cute backgrounds! It is nice to see an update on your blog. I am glad things have settled down for your family. I am also glad that you have a name for him. We found it difficult to wait until he was born.

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Dana, Are you able to have the Coons, and the Kings contact us? We would like to be added to their friends list.