May 18, 2008

WE MISS YOU!!!!






So this morning when we got up to eat breakfast Kaden heard something out the back door and he started signing JP and Britain! It was so cute!!! He really didn't understand what we were saying when we told him that they were gone:( It was really sad because he kept going to the door saying JP, Britain JP Britain! He really loves them and misses them! We miss you guys a ton too! Hopefully we will be able to see you this weekend when we are down for Memorial Day! WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU A TON! I hope everything is going well!


Oh just to explain these pictures if you didn’t already get it... This was our goodbye party for JP and Britain Parrish. Our great friends that lived right above us this year! It has been a blessing to have them close and to get to know them as a couple. Kyle and I are better people for knowing them!

3 comments:

Chelsea and Evan said...

Hey Dana! I love your blog! Looks like things are going well. I cant believe how big your little one is getting. He is such a cutie. Hope things are going well.

Chelsea and Evan said...

Hey Dana! I love your blog. You have such a beautiful family! I cant believe how big your little one is getting! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!

Sorensen Family said...

It is hard for me to imagine Kami Jo and Paul with a baby!!!